Thursday, October 16, 2008

Oh My Aching Face!


For those that have not been following at home, HAZARD Studio is doing a weekly series of releases up to the month of December.

The Series is called Ashcan Edition and will be the pilot for a quarterly series that will be released for free on the web. The basic premise of the posts will allow a weekly posting of a piece of an adventure for the superhero Genre. Each week another piece will be released to add to the puzzle of the adventure. On the final week, the PDF will drop at fine E-tailers everywhere. The completed and compiled adventure will contain all the characters and encounters from the web series. They will be updated with full color art as well as stats to allow you to use the adventure with your favorite game system of choice.

To commemorate our first bite at this apple, HAZARD is taking any proceeds that we make and donating it to the Toys for Tots charity.

In other news... My dentist is an idiot. While I was away I found out my dental work that i had done is faulty and ALL of has to be redone. Grrrrr! In any case, I am missing a tooth, High on Novocaine, and just waiting around to take some pills. Wish me luck.

Best Regards,
Walt

2 comments:

Gospog said...

Did you put the tooth under your pillow?

Thanks to Jill, all I ever find under my pillow is turds.

Unknown said...

Well, the dentist stuff bites. However, the Ashcan stuff sounds super!