Friday, February 29, 2008

I Love the Girl…


So when this whole deployment thing went down, I volunteered for one main reason. My wife! My wife is one of those rare people who have a knack for being the underdog. Like me she has few friends but the ones she does have are quality through and through.

Like many soldiers who come out here I have contact with the wife through a variety of means. For us it is a bit more difficult than others as we have certain unique obstacles to overcome at times. A lot of the times neither of us have access to a phone or an internet switch but somehow we manage to stay connected and manage to make it work.

I am a lucky guy in that my wife is a rare subspecies of woman. She leaves me alone to be myself. She is not out to change me or make me some guy she saw in Cosmo. She knows the kind of guy that I am and accepts that (I am a thug at heart… reformed of course).

I am looking forward to spending some quality time with her when this is over because it has been a long year. I miss her and can’t wait to just chill with the missus.

Anyone who wants to see what she is up to can travel over to http://fuzyvizion.blogspot.com/.
Stop by and say hello… chances are you too can make a quality friend.

Best Regards,
Walt

No comments: